MM-Love Stinks MM-Love Stinks

Very well

I gave it a 5 because the track you use sounds very good on my new speakers.

AubergineMagnet responds:

lol thanks/

I.S.C - Ep. 1 I.S.C - Ep. 1

I hate the crappy language

But I enjoyed your movie anyway! When I gave you feedback for the first time, I told you that there was something wrong with the text, it didn't fit right. I was hoping you'd have it worked out by now, but you haven't. But the rest of the movie was good. I liked the menu, and the fact that you had dutch subtitles(hehe), and I liked the music you used as well.

Try to work out the text stuff and maybe make your movies a bit longer. You are talented, I can see that. By the way, thanks for putting me in the credits part. Loved the track you used there! ;-)

Keep it up.

keta-mania keta-mania

Really something else...

Motorlemmy & Ganjalunacy,

You made a really good movie together. It was very original an freaky, and you know I like that. ;-) I liked the pacman part, you used nice sound effects there. I really like the music you used, Aphex Twin is amazing, although I didn't know what the song was, it fits very well with the movie. Sometimes the transition between the songs were not very good, you might have to work on that. But other than that: GREAT movie!

Keep it up!

Linus-arcasm responds:

ganjalunacy sez:
thx a lot!! lol I didn't made a lot in this movie, in fact I just did the pacman scene and wrote the "story" :)
btw , I'm happy you liked it
luv ya!

motorlemmy sez:I'm sorry for the south park graphics, and for the sound transitions but please forgive me , it's my first flash

IQ IQ

special

Why are you so negative in the Author's comments? Offcourse this won't get blammed, it's very well done. I like your style, the nevigation is good and it has more depth than most flash movies. Keep it up!

We Drink Ritalin We Drink Ritalin

You are my God!

Congratz, you made the most annoying flash movie ever! It's just brilliant, you should get a statue for making this. Please make a clip from DDR's butterfly as well, that should be awesome! Keep up the good work!

The Spartan: part I The Spartan: part I

Fucking awesome

Hey mate, I really like this movie. Your style is awesome and the sounds are fucking incredible. I think the graphics in this movie are better then in Drive by. I see you improved your skills since then. I'm happy to see that there finally is someone from Holland(yes, this movie is DUTCH)with great flash skills.

Overall: Nice work, I hope The Spartan 2 will be as good as this one.

Darkness: By Hittomy Darkness: By Hittomy

That was great

Hey, that was really great. The music fits very well and your style is awesome. Your style is original and that's what I like to see! This was one of the few times I actually watched a submission twice. Very nice job, keep up the good work and I REALLY hope this gets protected. O yeah..I gave it a 5!